(Entertainment-NewsWire.com, September 13, 2018 ) “Global Wine Consumption Market Report 2018-2023” newly adds in Researchformarkets.com database. This report covers leading key company profiles with information such as business overview, regional analysis, consumption, revenue and specification.
Wine is an alcoholic drink produced by the fermentation of grapes or other fruits. The Wine industry concentration is very low; there are about many manufacturers or wineries in the world, and the products mainly from Italy, France, Spain, Australia and USA. Global manufactures mainly distributed in Europe, Australia and USA. The wineries in Europe have a long history and unshakable status in this field. Wineries in France relative higher level of product’s quality. Many companies have several plants; usually locate in the place close to grape plant.
The biggest consumption market is Europe, takes the market share of about 57.01% in 2016, followed by North America with 15.82%. We tend to believe this industry becomes more and more mature, and the consumption increasing rate will show a smooth curve.Over the next five years, RFM(Research for Markets) projects that Wine will register a 1.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 70500 million by 2023, from US$ 64100 million in 2017.
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: E&J Gallo, The Wine Group, Constellation Brands, Castel, Accolade Wines, Cantine Riunite & CIV, Concha y Toro, Treasury Wine Estates, Grupo Penaflor, Pernod-Ricard, Bronco Wine, Caviro, Trinchero Family Estates, Antinori, Changyu, Casella Family Brands, Diageo, China Great Wall Wine, Jacob‘s Creek and Kendall-Jackson Vineyard Estates.
· To study and analyze the global Wine consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
· To understand the structure of Wine market by identifying its various subsegments.
· Focuses on the key global Wine manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
· To analyze the Wine with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
· To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
· To project the consumption of Wine submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
· To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.