(Entertainment-NewsWire.com, January 09, 2018 ) Functional water is a non-alcoholic beverage, which is reformed by adding extra ingredients to provide health and functional benefits. Most commonly used ingredients are vitamins, minerals, acids, and vegetables. Functional water is formed by adding these ingredients to water. Due to its high vitamin and extra-oxygen properties, functional water has become a major non-alcoholic beverage. Major brands are also looking forward to offering functional water with additional skin benefits, which is expected to promote the growth of functional water market. The size of functional water market is directly proportional to the market growth of non-alcoholic beverages.
Functional water market is extensively increasing accountable to change in beverage consumption habits; carbonated beverages to functional and flavored water; preference has shifted from high sugar. Non-alcoholic beverages are available in different specialty stores, which provide healthy food and beverages, but there are no separate stores for functional water.
Functional glass bottle water accounted for the significant share in total market value.
Functional water mostly comes in PET bottles due to the recycling property and also PET bottles are preferred by manufacturers. With advancements in packaging technology and increasing usage of recyclable packaging, PET bottles are used by manufacturers to supply functional water products to consumers.
West Europe shows the dominance over other regions in functional water market
Among all the regions, the Western European market is anticipated to dominate the functional water market, in terms of revenue, and is also expected to expand at highest CAGR. Asia-Pacific and South America functional water market is at the promising stage, but the region has potential to grow at a higher pace as compared to other developed regions due to growing urban population, change in eating habits and increasing expendable income of the middle-class population.
The prominent players of functional water market are Nestle Waters North America, New York Spring Water, PepsiCo Inc, Sunny Delight Beverages Co, Eklo Water, Danone, Agua Via Natural to new a few.
• Competitive Analysis in marketing and strategic management is an assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and potential competitors.
• Monitoring the external and internal factors which affect the market dynamics with the aid of PESTLE analysis.
• The Regional and Global Variety is taken care of in the report.
• Year on Year basis generation of revenue is studied.
• Porter's Five Forces analyze the intensity of competition in an industry and its profitability level.
• The overview and the sustainability of the market are analyzed through SWOT.
• DROC is recognized in the current market scenario and see how its effect on market dynamics.
• The segment-level analysis in terms of type and technology.
• The value chain analysis, value that's created and captured by a company is the profit margin. Value
• Created and Captured – Cost of Creating that Value = Margin
• An executive summary consists of the whole report and the outcome is been given in the report to have brief knowledge about the report.
• Basis on the depth of the study we approach using analytical tools
• Expertise investment opportunities are given after analyzing the market to give the organization and the individual to have perfect knowledge about the market.
Envision Inteligence is the Main Supplier of Market Analysis Reviews, Customized Consulting Companies, Information Analytics and Trade Evaluation. Our purpose is to offer the correct data required by the stakeholder on the proper level of time, in a format which assists a clever and knowledgeable resolution making course of!