(Entertainment-NewsWire.com, November 10, 2017 ) Consumer and Market Insights: Top Growth Opportunities for Bakery & Cereals in UAE provides an overview of the Bakery & Cereals market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights top growth opportunities for Bakery & Cereals market in UAE and outlines new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
This report identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. When combined with an in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to- -Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the UAE market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and gender consume Bakery & Cereals, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall) -A study of market value and volumes over 2011-2016 for UAE, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the 2016-2021 period -The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Publisher have on Bakery & Cereals consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group -Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future -Examples of international and UAE-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs
Scope: -The UAE has a strong economy with a high per capita income. This is due to increased spending on job creation and infrastructure expansion, which is opening up utilities to greater private sector involvement. -Increasing consumer demand for novel and innovative products, and the increasing participation of women in the workforce are driving demand for convenient on-the-go food options in the country. -Some premiumization was seen in the fastest-growing categories of Bread & Rolls and Breakfast Cereals. -The positive growth experienced in the UAE Bakery & Cereals sector is expected to attract more international brands to this market.
Companies Mentioned: Golden Loaf Est Britannia capricorn Bakery Llc IFFCO The Kellogg Company Almarai United Biscuits Campbells Soup Company Modern Bakery LLC General Mills Inc.
Reasons to buy: -This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of UAE's Bakery & Cereals consumers. -This is based on Publisher's unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Bakery & Cereals sector. -Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Table of Contents: 1. Introducing a top growth market for Bakery & Cereals Top 10 global growth opportunities scores Top global issues Assessment against global strategic issues Publisher's strategic issues map Predicted future issues for the global sector Reward and risk assessment Opportunity score-overview Consumer spending trends-peer group comparisons Political, Economic, Social, and Technological: Analysis Enablers and inhibitors of growth Rewards and opportunities for growth Summary of the market
2. Market insight-identifying the opportunities to move into Market growth by category Value growth of the market Volume growth of the market Level of premiumization by category Category analysis-key drivers of change
3. Retail and distribution insight-key channels and retailers driving growth Bakery & Cereals retail channel share Key Retail Channel trends Routes to market Drivers of change in the sector
4. Company and brand insight-the competitive landscape defined Category fragmentation Company and brand strength Private label penetration Brand share by leading supplier International and domestic brand analysis Company and brand strength summary
5. Consumer insight-who, what, when, where, and why Strategic issues map Key consumer driver implications Key consumers trends Consumer groups Key Health & Wellness trends Penetration of Health and Wellness claims by category Consumer trends summary
6. Product and packaging insights Key Product Insights Trends and strategic issues-other notable product trends Key product innovation case studies Key Packaging Insights Trends and strategic issues Product launch key takeouts
7. White spaces and innovation opportunities-space to move into Growth segments to target Consumer spaces to target Segment opportunities Price dynamics Product launch key takeouts Key recommendations