(EMAILWIRE.COM, June 28, 2008 ) With a lush and pristine natural environment, Trang is an absolute treasure trove of beautiful awe-inspiring sights and activities, for both the relaxation and adventure seeker. Whether for a weekend visit or for longer holidays, solo, as a couple or with the whole family, his is a list of the top ten activities not to be missed, as recommended by the 5-star Amari Trang Beach Resort.
1. Explore the unspoiled islands of Trang. There are a number of beautiful islands in the province, with unique shapes and beauty. See them dotted all the way along the horizon!
2. Discover the rich underwater world, where a huge variety of tropical fish, sharks, manta rays, turtles and occasional whale sharks roam. Great spots for diving are Hin Daeng, Hin Muang, Koh Rok Nai, Koh Rok Nok and Koh Muk, which faces Changlang Beach.
3. Get heathy! Freshen up, stretch and breath, with a refreshing morning breeze. Start the day with some calming Tai Chi, led by the resort staff, and followed by sheer indulgence and ultimate relaxation for body, mind and soul at the luxurious Sivara Spa.
4. Learn to sail with the Amari Trang Beach Resort catamaran sailboat, under the guidance of the trained resort staff.
5. Go bird watching in Tale Noi Wetlands and spot thousands of migrating water birds and enjoy the tranquility of a vast lake with water lilies in all colours.
6. Get active exploring the nearby mangroves by kayak, watch crab-eating macaque monkeys, reptiles, birds and visit a fishing village and discover inland stunning caves.
7. Let worries and cares drift away and get lost in thought over the beauty of nature, while strolling along the 7-km deserted beach and quench your thirst back the Beach House, sipping a cocktail, while watching the glorious sun set.
8. Learn how to cook Thai food with Chef Thomas and be the envy of your friends and family back home and you bring them a taste of paradise!
9. Grab some popcorn, your favourite drink and recline, as you enjoy a classic film on screen in the open-air
10. Romance under the stars and reignite the flames (or simply self-indulge), with in a private candlelit dinner on the beach
For more info on Amari Trang Beach Resort, call +66 (0) 7520 5888, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.amari.com/trangbeach, for your slice of paradise.
Note to Editors:
The stylishly designed Amari Trang Beach Resort has 138 sea-facing rooms including superior rooms, deluxe rooms and suites. The resort has a range of restaurants and recreation facilities including a swimming pool, childrenÂ’s pool and fitness centre. Guests can also pamper themselves at the Sivara Spa, which offers a full range of massage, body and facial treatments. Sports enthusiasts can enjoy the watersports.
For more information on this press release and hi-res images, please contact: