(Entertainment-NewsWire.com, October 21, 2020 ) Dallas, TX -- Aquaculture is playing the most significant role in food security by providing enough food to millions of people around the world. Besides food, it is also helping economics to grow by exporting seafood to other countries.
It involves cultivating seafood in saltwater and freshwater under controlled environment with regular stocking and feeding and protection from predators. Mariculture refers to aquaculture in marine condition and in an underwater environment.
2. Executive Summary: This Chapter provides executive summary of the report, key points of Global Aquaculture Production Volume are given in this chapter.
3. Global Protein Production (Annual Change): This chapter provides the annual change of protein production in EU, Oceania, Brazil, North America, China and ASEAN-5 countries for year 2014 to year 2020.
4. Global - Protein Production by Aquaculture: This chapter gives details of Protein Production by Aquaculture in Thousand Metric Tons for year 2014 to year 2020.
5. Global - Salmon Protein Supply Expansion: This chapter provides details of year on year changes of Salmon Protein Supply for year 2014 to year 2020.
6. Global - Salmon Protein Prices: Salmon Protein Prices for year 2014 to year 2020 are provided in this chapter.
7. Global - Shrimp Protein Expansion: Shrimp Protein Expansion in Thousand Metric Tons for year 2017 to year 2020 is given for India, Vietnam, Indonesia, Other Asian Countries (excl. China), China, Ecuador, Other South/Central America and MiddleEast countries.
8. Global - Shrimp Protein Expansion Price: This chapter provides details of Shrimp Protein Expansion Price for the period of Jan 14 to Jan 19.
9. Global - Fishmeal Protein Supply: This chapter provides Fishmeal Protein Supply for the period of 2014 – 2019
10. Global - Fishmeal Protein Price: Fishmeal Protein Price for year Jan 2014 to July 2019 is given in this report.
11. Growing Global Animal Protein Trade: Global Animal Protein Trade data from Jan 13 to May 19 are covered in this chapter
12. Global Alternative to Animal Protein: Meat and Seafood Consumption in European Union and United States are given in this chapter for year 2013 to year 2020, and Investment in Insect Companies for 2013 to 2019 are also covered in this segment.
Table of Contents and List of Figures:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Animal Protein Production (Annual Change)
3.1 EU - Animal Protein Production (Annual Change)
3.2 Oceania - Animal Protein Production (Annual Change)
3.3 Brazil - Animal Protein Production (Annual Change)
3.4 North America - Animal Protein Production (Annual Change)
3.5 China - Animal Protein Production (Annual Change)
3.6 ASEAN-5 - Animal Protein Production (Annual Change)
4. Global Protein Production by Aquaculture
5. Global - Salmon Protein Supply Expansion
6. Global - Salmon Protein Prices
7. Global - Shrimp Protein Expansion
8. Global - Shrimp Protein Expansion Price
9. Global - Fishmeal Protein Supply
9.1 Peru - Fishmeal Protein Supply
9.2 Chile - Fishmeal Protein Supply
9.3 Denmark - Fishmeal Protein Supply
9.4 Iceland - Fishmeal Protein Supply
9.5 Norway - Fishmeal Protein Supply
9.6 UK/Ireland - Fishmeal Protein Supply
9.7 United States - Fishmeal Protein Supply
9.8 Others - Fishmeal Protein Supply
10. Global - Fishmeal Protein Price
11. Growing Global Animal Protein Trade
11.1 World Trade Uncertainty Index
11.2 Merchandise Exports to World, Excluding US
11.3 US Merchandise Exports to World
12. Global Alternative to Animal Protein
12.1 Meat and Seafood Consumption in European Union
12.2 Meat and Seafood Consumption in United States
Renub Research is a Market Research and Consulting Company. We have more than 10 years of experience especially in international Business-to-Business Researches, Surveys and Consulting. We provide wide range of business research solutions that helps companies in making better business decisions. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses. Our wide clientele comprises of major players in Life Sciences, Information Technology, Telecom, Financial Services (Banking, Insurance), Energy, Retail, Manufacturing, Food & Beverage ,Automotive, and Social sector. Our clients rely on our market analysis and data to make informed knowledgeable decisions. We are regarded as one of the best providers of knowledge. Our pertinent analysis helps consultants, bankers and executives to make informed and correct decisions.