(Entertainment-NewsWire.com, November 08, 2017 ) Food Leavening Agent Market was worth USD XX billion in 2017 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of XX%, to reach USD XX billion by 2022. A leavening agent is usually used for baking purposes like the production of dough and batters. It holds the largest market share in the baking industry. It causes the release of gases, causing the dough or batter to rise giving them an adsorbent structure. Various kinds of agents are available in the market- baking powder, baking soda, sourdough starter, homemade potash and bakers’ ammonia. Of these, baking soda and baking powder are widely used.
The market is driven by various factors like, growing baked products market due to the changing lifestyle and increasing health consciousness among people have caused a surge in the demand for food leavening agents. Various developments are happening in the food and beverage industry causing the market to grow. Moreover, many companies are taking up various R&D projects in the food and beverage industry which in turn fuels the growth of the market.
Food Leavening Agent Market Segmentation by form and application. By form the market is classified into physical leaving agent, chemical leaving agent and biological leaving agent. Chemical leavening agent holds a major market share in the global market. By application the market is segmented into bread, biscuits and cookies, cakes and pastries, rolls and pies and others. On the basis of geography, the market is analysed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. The Food Leavening Agent market was dominated by North America. Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
1.2 Physical leavening agent
1.3 Chemical leavening agent
1.3.1 Baking soda
1.3.2 Baking powder
1.3.3 Sourdough starter
1.3.4 Homemade potash
1.3.5 Potassium bicarbonate
1.3.6 Baker's ammonia
1.4 Biological leavening agent
1.4.1 Baker's yeast
1.5 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Form
1.6 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Form
1.7 Market Share Analysis, By Form
2.3 Biscuits and cookies
2.4 Cakes an dpastries
2.5 Rolls and pies
2.7 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By application
2.8 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By application
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Some the key players operating in leavening agent market are Archer Daniels Midland Co. (ADM), Cargill, Inc., Corbion N.V., Associated British Foods PLC, Kerry Group PLC, , Koninklijke DSM N.V., Stern-Wywiol Gruppe GMBH Co. KG., Novozymes A/S, Puratos Group NV.
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com