• Dairy Processing Equipment is used to process milk to make different products such as cream, cheese, yoghurt, butter, and others. With a change in consumer preferences such as people now prefer packaged and nutritional dairy products. Moreover, consumers have become more aware of their health and demand healthy products with low fat, low cholesterol, low sugar, and in new flavors.
• Therefore, a rise in health consciousness among people resulted in increased consumption of processed dairy products, propelling global dairy processing equipment market.
• The global Dairy Processing Equipment market is driven mainly due to rising health consciousness amongst people. According to NHANES data (CDC), only 32% of US population is meeting the daily recommended intake for vitamin D. Americans’ vitamin D deficiency is becoming pretty apparent. Processed foods contribute 48% of calcium and 34% of vitamin D to the diet. In addition to vitamin D and calcium, processed dairy products are also a source of protein in the diet. That protein boost contributes to vital health benefits such as weight loss and weight management, maintenance of lean muscle mass, and improved immune health. Change in the taste, needs, & preference of consumer for healthy and palatable products is a major driving factor for the market.
• In addition, technology advancements, product portfolio extension, and the growing emphasis on automation of manufacturing processes will further result in the growth of global dairy processing equipment market. Moreover, countries like Australia, Germany, the Netherlands, and India are expected to witness a steep rise in the consumption of processed milk products.
• Furthermore, factors such as rapid urbanization, growing disposable income, expanding the middle-class population in emerging economies are anticipated to increase the consumption of processed dairy products.
• By equipment type, the global Dairy Processing Equipment Market is segmented into Pasteurizers, Evaporators & Dryers, Mixing & Blending Equipment, Separators, Membrane Filtration Equipment, Homogenizers, and others. In 2018, Pasteurizers dominated the global dairy processing equipment market and is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. Pasteurizes are mainly used for making the milk product safe and extend its shelf life. The pasteurizer is designed for providing thermal treatment of milk and other dairy products. Favorable government regulations and industry standards will augment robust growth in the segment.
• By application, the global Dairy Processing Equipment Market is segmented into the cheese, processed milk, yogurt, protein ingredients, milk powder, and others. Rising generation X population accompanied by an increase in consumption of fast food has led to rising demand for cheese mainly in the U.S. In terms of production, the global cheese category is growing at a rate of ~2%. Cheesemaking vats, vertical cheese press, and steam stretching machines are also used in production. The U.S. is the largest producer of cheese in the world, producing over 11 billion pounds. Growth in novel milk-based product formulations fortified with additional nutrition will have a positive influence on dairy processing equipment demand.
By geography, the global Dairy Processing Equipment Market is segmented into
• North America,
• Asia-Pacific (APAC),
• South America,
• The Middle East
• and Africa (MEA).
• Global Dairy Processing Equipment Market is fragmented with the presence of global and regional players in the market. Creating consumer awareness by aggressive marketing strategies and greater visibility of products across retail space are other steps taken by market participants to generate demand.
• Major players in the market include Tetra Laval International S.A., Inoxpa SA, GEA Group, ALFA LAVAL, and IDMC Limited. Other key players in the market are A&B Process Systems, Feldmeier Equipment, Inc., Sealtech Engineers, Agrometal Ltd., and Van den Heuvel Dairy & Food Equipment B.V.
DataM Intelligence was incorporated in the early weeks of 2017 as a Market Research and Consulting firm with just two people on board. Within a span of less than a year we have secured more than 100 unique customers from established organizations all over the world.